If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Something Is Afoot!

This is!

It's a foot! A slipper foot. Get it?

Yeah, it's the foot portion of the Red Riding Slippers. Pretty spiffy, eh? Of course this needs a seam down the bottom--and that will be a trick, to make it seamed, but not have an uncomfortable ridge on the bottom of the foot, right? I feel like this might be a better pattern if the foot part was worked more like a toe-up sock.

Still, it's a very easy pattern, once you make sure you have read it correctly. (There is a lot of knit like this until the piece is this long, but at the same time, do this...) You've got to pay attention to that.

Ask me how I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter