If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 05, 2014

The Wonders Of Benadryl

My allergies are killing me. Killing me. Literally. Because if I can't breathe and I can't sleep, I will literally die. That's science.

I tried taking my Zyrtec, but I think the formula has been altered. Normally, I would take it and after about 3 doses, I'd be used to it. No drowsiness, no fuzziness. But lately, it just makes me sleepy. But, I have to take something, or else I can't breathe.

So, I've switched to Bendadryl. Bendadryl makes me fuzzy and sleepy for the first 3 doses. Then, it makes me jittery. Like really, really jittery. But I can breathe. And my face looks better because my eyes are not so swollen and dark from sinus pressure. And I can talk without my voice cracking.

The trick is to take 3 doses, skip one, then back to 3. That may be a bad thing to do. I think Benadryl also affects your judgment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter