If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yarn Organization

With just about a month left to go before we move to our new place, I am trying to think of a way to organize my yarn stash. Of course, the organization method I'm using right now is working just fine. It keeps all my yarn close at hand. But somehow, I don't think "Keeping It All Over The House" is the best organizational method for this move.

Sigh.

I'm thinking of getting a label gun (because everyone needs one of those anyway and how did I get to be this age without one, anyway?) and putting it all in plastic tubs and then labeling the outside (of course) but also the inside of the lid. That way I can call the outside "YARN," and the inside will be more specific: "LB Vanna Tangerine Mist - 2, Brick - 4, Charcoal - 6" or some such. Or maybe "WORSTED YARN" on the outside and all of that on the inside?

I am really a little worried about labelling so many tubs "YARN." It's going to make me look very bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter