If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

No fireworks for me, I'm afraid. I worked this evening so our employees could be off. I don't really need to blow things up any more anyway.

It seemed like everyone in the world was doing fireworks, though. I could see at least three major displays from the front of our store. And when we left, the whole outdoors smelled like hell. Actual Hell. Sulfur and black powder.

I felt a little bad for my poor dog at home by herself. Gengen has always been a little freaked out by fireworks. However, this year, she's completely deaf. So when I got home, she was asleep and not worried at all. The cats, of course, are not concerned by anything that goes on in the outside world if it's not a squirrel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter