If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Not Done With Garter Stitch

I just can't seem to keep my mind on anything. And I really need to. My lap is so empty.

This is another quick garter stitch project (or at least it's quick the way I've been going). It's the Tribble scrubbie.

It's basically a garter stitch trapezoid, seamed in a tube, with the ends gathered. Very simple and quick. I used this cotton yarn that has been looking for something to do. I think it's Sugar N Cream. The color is actually much bluer than either of these pictures would lead you to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter