If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, October 06, 2014

Santa Bacon

Hey, bacon is the ranch dressing of meat. (Good on everything.) So you know bacon is good on a Christmas Tree, right? Here is another ornament I have knit recently. This one is for R.

Super quick and easy to make. Pattern is here. Used scraps of acrylic from other projects. Took 20 minutes or so to make. And it looks so realistic, too. (About as realistic as this Dollar Tree wreath!) Achilles had to check it out to be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter