If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Another Sweater Felted



Sing it with me... Another one bites the dust.... Another one bites the dust...

And another sweater is in the washing machine as we speak, felting its little sweater heart out. This one is also heavily cabled and also destined to become a purse.

I know. I haven't made the first one yet. But I wanted to get the felting out of the way first. Then I can do both at once. The bodies of these sweaters will, of course, be the purse bodies. I haven't quite figured out what to do with the rest of the sweater. I'm thinking slippers.

Any other ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter