If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Heliades Progress Stalled

I know you're wondering about Heliades. I am still working on it. But not right now. It was a little bit of a shock to me to realize, that with my work schedule, I have only a few hours of knitting time until Christmas.

So, since Heliades is for me, it will just have to wait. Sorry Heliades. I really want you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter