If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, November 21, 2014

I Felt Like Doing Something Different

I had plans of making all kinds of knitted gifts this year. I started early, too. But, as usual, I'm in the middle of November and so far in the weeds I can't find my way out. And what do we do when that happens?

That's right. Start a new project.

No, seriously. I had planned to do some knitted and felted purses for M and Bre, but I'm am running short on time. So, I'm going to skip the knitting part of it and just make the purses from felted sweaters.

Yeah, you heard me. I'm nothing, if not resourceful.

Plus, look at this sweater. It's so intricately knitted. That's going to look great. I'm thinking wooden handles. Yeah. It's already partially felted anyway. So, this should be a piece of cake.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter