If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vibratto Cowl

Here's a fast cowl to make: The Vibratto Cowl. I made this one for M in about an hour or so.

It's knit in the round on super bulky yarn with big needles. Sure, it's got those cabled cross stitches, but they're done on only two stitches. (I don't know about you, but I don't even bust out the cable needle for 2 stitches.)

I used Loops & Threads Cozy Wool in Harvest, which is a great, coppery color. The yarn has just a hint of shine to it. M actually picked this yarn out and told me she wanted a cowl made from it. But she isn't going to see this until Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter