If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 08, 2014

Almost FO: Cat Scarf

Well now, all the knitting is done for this cat scarf. I just need some fiberfil. Dammit! Why am I out of fiberfil? And who can I persuade to pick some up for me?

Let me tell you, since you really can't tell what's going on in this picture, I liked the idea of the 3D cat head on the scarf. So I dicked around until I got something I was happy with made up my own pattern for a 3D cat head. But the 3D part of this relies on stuffing.

So, you are just going to have to look at this pile of purple knitting and imagine a cat scarf.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter