If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 08, 2015

FO: Swap Ornament

I've finished my swap ornament for February. I can't show you yet, because my swap partner hasn't seen it yet. It will go into the mail tomorrow, so it shouldn't be too long, though.

This one is pretty cute too, I think. I tried to choose ornament patterns that embody my sense of humor a little. (Or maybe I have a little sense of humor.) Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter