If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Coming Right Along

The lace tablecloth is coming along nicely. I've been working on it pretty much every evening, if only for a little bit. I'm happy to say, I've passed the first cutoff point for the doily and I'm pretty close to the second point. So far so good.

The bad part about being this far along is that it's nearly impossible to get a good progress picture. Well, I suppose I could get one if I took it off the needles and put it on some waste yarn, but I'm not going to do that. No sense in tempting fate. With my luck, I'd probably step on the loose end of that waste yarn and pull it right out.

Not going to take that chance. You will have to use your imagination skills.

I'm going to have to take a couple of quick breaks from this, though, since I am only halfway through my swap ornament for this month and then end of the month is closing in on me. Plus, I have another swap that I am working on. Of course, I can't post either one of these until the recipient gets them, so I will just have to talk about them very vaguely.

Another update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter