If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Making Progress: Center Lace

The really nice thing about knitting from the center out is that it doesn't take very long to knit a whole lot of rows. This is something like the first 25 rows of the lace tablecloth. You can see the center flower pretty clearly now and there are enough stitches on the needle that I've switched to a circular needle.

Of course, there are only 144 stitches on the needle right now, but this thing is only going to get bigger. Still, I've got about 45 days left to knit itm, so I think I'm doing pretty well.

And you know, I can always stop at the doily stage if I don't have enough time to knit a whole tablecloth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter