If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Oh Why Do You Still Love Me?

Why is this cat sad?

Probably because I have not written in my blog for such a long time.

Gentle Readers, forgive me. I am the worst blogger on the face of the planet, I'm pretty sure. Have I really neglected you for a month?

I suck. I mean, really. Why do you still love me?

I don't even know what to say. I mean, I could tell you that I have really been struggling this year with a lot of stuff. I had a few months of depression when I just felt like I didn't even have anything to say. And then things got better, but it seems like I was just playing catch up. And there were some pretty major events going on. Like R's wedding.

Oh yeah, and M got engaged, too.

Those are both good things. Also, I started teaching craft classes this month at a local store. Knit, crochet, arm knitting. And I started taking some online courses. Nothing serious. You know. I'm done with school. But I do like to learn. And I worry about eventually losing my mind like my dad did. I'm getting older, right? Have to be concerned with things like that. I want to keep my wits sharp.

I'm currently taking Rise of the Superhero and their Impact on Pop Culture. Once this is done, I might take a lit course focussing on Pride and Prejudice.

But don't worry. I won't neglect you any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter