If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Now This Is Both Awesome And Frightening

I found this a while back. I keep watching it.

I realize that this is something that will probably never happen in my lifetime. Or my children's lifetimes. Or their children's. I also realize that there are asteroids whizzing around out there that we don't even know about. And if we don't see them, they're not harmful, right? (Kind of like those sharks you don't see 20 feet away from you while you're swimming in the ocean.)

Although, in my mind, the ocean is more like this:

Which is why I stay out of the ocean.

But you can't very well stay out of the universe, can you? What do you do when the killer asteroid comes? Everybody on this side of the planet. We'll try and tilt out of the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter