If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 02, 2015

Scarf Update

I've been working here and there on my treble crochet scarf. Remember that I thought it needed a border? Well, I added a single crochet border around all four sides. I used a smooth worsted, Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in Burgundy, because I wanted to accent the flecks of burgundy in this main yarn.

What do you think? Needs something, right? But I don't want to add anything to the sides. It's already wide enough. What about some double crochet scallops?

I still think it needs something. I found a video on YouTube to make this flower. I'm thinking of adding this, with a button underneath. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter