If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bought Some Looms



I bought a set of knitting looms. If you remember, I already have a round one. And I have a long one. But, I decided to teach a loom knitting class next month, so I needed to get the whole set of round ones. (Any excuse to buy more tools, really.)

As you can see, I was not really clever about putting the instructions back in the bag. But, while we're on the subject of instructions... I took a look at these instructions, just to see what they consider "basic instructions." Turns out, they're so basic, they don't even tell you what size loom to use for what project. Or what weight of yarn works best. That's a little too basic for someone just starting, I think.

So I will be creating some instructional handouts myself for my class. That should be fun! Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter