If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Christmas Knitting Update

You know, I feel like 90% of my blog posts are just some iteration of "I'm so far behind on my Christmas Knitting." I don't want to disappoint, so that's what this is, too.

I am so far behind on my Christmas Knitting.

It is August, people. And I have limited time to get it done. Frankly, I think it's time for the annual Oh Shit Where Did The Year Go Re-thinking Of The Christmas Knitting List. My main problem is that I am so not organized this year at all. Not organized in terms of yarn stash or tools, but also in terms of time and focus.

I would like to blame some of this on hormones. Especially the part where I'm just so scatterbrained and unmotivated. Way to go, hormones. Thanks for screwing up Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter