If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Don't Touch

You can learn a lot about a person, just by their hobbies. Of course, mine are knitting, crocheting, and various other crafts. But, my non-craft hobbies are pretty varied.

You know I write, right? Or, I used to. I don't seem to have much to say these days. Nothing anyone would want to read, anyway. Oh, wait. Except this blog, of course. Yeah. Of course people want to read this blog. It's cool. Right?

I also enjoy voiceovers and impressions. I don't do them, myself. I've been told my voice is pretty unique. (By many people, so I assume it's true.) But I love to see the character voices come out of a way different face. I don't know. I may have been incepted by Rich Little at a young age. He seemed to be on just about every variety show on TV while I was growing up. I was fascinated by him.

And I like to to touch things that have a "Do Not Touch" sign on them. I also like to encourage others to do that.

Even if you are sneaking into the cutting counter at JoAnn Fabrics, right behind the saleslady, while your mom clandestinely takes a photo with her iPhone.

Ha! If she got caught, my plan was to look shocked and mortified. "What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to go behind the counter!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter