If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Freakishly Cold

It is freakishly cold out today. Like Dante's 9th Circle cold. The weatherman said it was 3 degrees. With the windchill it's -15. That's ridiculous.

I'm wearing socks in the house. That's how cold it is. Socks and a sweater and a Snuggie.
Yes. One of those. In fact, it looks just like that. So it's me in my socks and Snuggie with my hot coffee and two cats. 

I know weather doesn't work this way, but this kind of feels like payback for all those 60 degree days we had in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter