If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

I made you a bunny cake.

Actually, it looks like a car with bunny ears. But, whatever.

This cake killed my hand to make. That's probably why it looks so bad. My right hand is still suffering from the trigger thumb I developed in December, so that many stars on that large of a cake was just too much for me.

I like the idea of this cake, though. I think, if I ever did it again, I would just frost it smoothly all over, instead of trying to give it this star texture. I've seen a lot of cakes with coconut, too, which I wouldn't mind, but I'd be eating a whole cake by myself. (Not that I couldn't, let's be clear on that.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter