If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Still No Luck Finding A Dress

I'm getting a little nervous now because it's pretty close to the wedding. I'm just not finding anything I like at all.

Honestly, though, I think it may be my fat old lady body that I'm not happy with. Nothing really seems to look good on me. It seems rather unfair to me. I know there are women my age and my... er... shape, who wear dresses that look good on them.

I am really worried that I'm just a fat old lady I will look like a fat old lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter